Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taking a ride on the Hershey Highway

Not as gross as the title would suggest. Me and Mrs. KTL went up to visit RBD and his significant other, CLF, in Hershey, PA. That is where she lives and is a good bit closer than State College. We went a little before Thanksgiving, so RBD surprised us with a deep fried turkey. It was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. I recommend this to everyone, everywhere....ever. There were also other shenanigans. Here is the proof:

Watching them Georgia Bulldawgs!!!


Prepping the bird



I jumped in on this pic, but RBD did all the marinating, seasoning, and cooking. I was there for moral support and to make sure we had plenty of adult beverages.


Look at that turkey...


Destroyed (and we hadn't even started eating yet)



We also went to the Hershey plant, but I can't find those pictures. You'll just have to imagine all the tomfoolery we got into.

No comments: