Friday, February 20, 2009

40 lbs of saturated fat

That is what is around my gut area, and one of the reasons why I'm not good at sports at the moment. So here is a link for how I got this way:

this is why I'm fat

A great website dedicated to gluttony. I haven't had a lot to eat on this list, but I will claim "The Hamdog" and "The Luther". Original Atlanta concoctions, from the bowels of Decatur, American classics:

The Hamdog:

The Hamdog is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries.




The Luther:

Bacon cheeseburger served on a Krispy Kreme bun


So at this place (the now defunct, Mulligan's, RIP), I had my first fried twinkie. And one of the best deserts of all time, smore empanadas. Instead of a meat filling, it had delicious chocolate and marshmallowss, then you deep fry that sucker. Throw some powdered sugar on top...and DAMN! That's good eatin!

No comments: