Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another wedding and a great pic

Here's the great pic first. I know this has been floating around the interweb for a while, but it's still awesome. Though we should destroy her before she kills again. We can cut her head off, drive a stake through her heart, and burn her, then she can find peace.


As for Aubrey and Andrea's wedding, I didn't get a lot of pics cause I was "working" most of the time. I helped with the setup for the ceremony, the ceremony, the change-over for the reception, and did a little dj-ing for the reception (and a shout out for my man, Will, who probably did more work than me).

Overall, pretty fun, but I wish I could've been in on this party, looks like fun. And they did have an open bar, which I'm sure helped with this pic.


I did get in on this one. We are all awesome.



And keep coming back, I should be posting once maybe twice a day for a few days.

No comments: