Friday, February 25, 2011
so me and cvd play trivia a few times a week. i will start bringing you fine people the questions that i/we missed:
(answers in the comments)
so these are the ones that i missed while i played in the pool league on tuesday:
1. what is the most populous city in new zealand?
2. what nba player has the nickname "the vanilla gorilla"?
3. who is the youngest driver to win the daytona 500?
4. what province is ottawa in?
5. from 1913 to 1930 the skyscraper at 232 broadway st was world's tallest building, what retail giant was it named after?
6. name the 5 countries with the most land borders
7. name the last 10 best picture winners with a one word title ("the" counts as a word)
obviously i did not do very well. but i did kick ass at pool, so i got that going for me....which is nice.
these are the ones me and cvd missed at aces on thursday:
8. what shakespeare character said "friends, romans, countrymen, lend me your ears"?
9. what were the names of the two budweiser lizards from their ad campaign?
10. oliver north ran for us senator from what US state?
and of course, we won, regaining our rightful crown, also snapping our 3 week non-winning streak. stay tuned, i might put up a special trivia up later tonight.
Posted by klydelanta at 10:35 PM