Thursday, June 12, 2008

bits and pieces

I don't have a lot of time to post since I'm at work, but things are going well. I have some pictures to post up from comicon and other things.

One update is that I have a new job. Another is that I read alot of books nowadays, with my extended commute. So I will be updating you about what I'm currently reading, and also maybe what movies I have watched that I enjoy or not. Here we go:

Books I've Read Since Starting Work:
Cell - Stephen King
Dark Tower Graphic Novel - Marvel
Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America - Barbara Ehrenreich

Currently Reading:
Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq - Thomas E. Ricks

Some TV Shows That I Am Ashamed To Watch:
Top Chef: Chicago...go Antonia and Richard!
America's Best Dance Crew....JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!
The Soup
Worlds Wildest Police Videos (I will admit that I only watch this show while others are on commericial)
Keeping up with the Kardashians

Movies Recently Watched:
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead - Philip Seymore Hoffman is awesome
The Savages - Philip Seymore Hoffman is amazing, again
For the Bible Tells Me So - informative
Ironman - best superhero movie since the first Batman
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - ugh
Mongol - watching it tomorrow...im excited, wish you were here JoaJ
One Missed Call - started, but couldn't finish, I only wanted to watch this bc rottentomatoes gave it zero freshness
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Apatow and Segel, always funny
Gone Baby Gone - impressed with the Afflecks
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly - go see this movie
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - I love me some Jason Statham, but do not ever see this movie

Hopefully, I'll get off my ass and post up some real material, but not likey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do want to see Mongol. We might get it at Cine, but I doubt it. And, grow up and get over your nostalgia, Indy 4 was fine. What did you expect it to be? Raiders? Of course, I guess you do have a very refined taste, just look at your list of tv shows...