Sunday, June 14, 2009

Foreign Films

I'm trying to catch up on my foreign films. I'd like to watch these:

Maria Full of Grace
Persepolis
Volver
Let the Right One In
Gomorrah
Downfall
Paradise Now
The Class
Nobody Knows
The Best of Youth (I've heard this one is 6 hours long, so this is a maybe)
Y Tu Mama Tambien
4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
Cache
Amores Perros
The Lives of Others
Spirited Away
Talk to Her
City of God

I know I should have probably seen those last 8 already, but I'm trying to remedy that. But those others I need some opinions about. Chime in and let me know if I should avoid some. And let me know about some others that I should definitely watch.

2 comments:

joaj34 said...

Watch Let the Right One In, fo sho.

TadpoleBear said...

I will watch "Lat den ratte komma in" this week and let you know how it is. I may even alow you to watch it with me.